If you are unable to keep your appointment, please provide 24 hours notice of cancellation. This courtesy will allow us to give your appointment to another patient.
Please download our patient information and history form. These can be completed at your leisure and brought with you on the day of your appointment.
PLEASE BRING A LIST OF ALL CURRENT MEDICATIONS.
Allergy skin testing may be done on the day of your appointment. If you are taking oral ANTIHISTAMINES or MEDICATIONS THAT CONTAIN ANTIHISTAMINES such as over the counter sleep aids, for example Tylenol PM, you MUST DISCONTINUE their use 5 days prior to your appointment.
1) Allegra/Allegra D (fexofenadine) discontinue for 5 days
2) Atarax (hydroxyzine) discontinue for 5 days
3) Benadryl (diphenhydramine) discontinue for 5 days
4) Clarinex/Clarinex D (desloratadine) discontinue for 5 days
5) Claritin/Claritin D (loratadine) discontinue for 5 days
6) Periactin (cyproheptadine) discontinue for 5 days
7) Zyrtec/Zyrtec D (cetirizine) discontinue for 5 days
8) Xyzal (levocetirizine) discontinue for 5 days
Antihistamine Nasal Sprays need to be discontinued for a longer period of time.
1) Astelin (azelastine HCl) nasal spray discontinue for 10 days
2) Astepro (azelastine HCl) nasal spray discontinue for 10 days
3) Dymista (contains azelastine HCl) discontinue for 10 days
3) Patanase (olopatadine HCl) nasal spray discontinue for 10 days
You should NOT discontinue any other medications you are taking. Please call if you have questions as to whether your medications contain antihistamines.